THIS SITE IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL ADVICE OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING HEALTH PROBLEMS OR A DISEASE. IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL CARE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CEU CAFE WEBSITE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CEU CAFE AND THEIR AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CEU CAFE AND THEIR AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT CEU CAFE WEBSITE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THE SITE ON WHICH THEY ARE POSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CEU CAFE AND THEIR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF CEU CAFE WEBSITE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY CEU CAFE NOR THEIR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF CEU CAFE, THEIR STAFF OR PROVIDERS, OR THE LIKE, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOT SHALL YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
This is a legal agreement between the user and CEUCafe stating the terms that govern the use of this website and continuing education service. This agreement - combined with all updates, additional terms, and all of CEUCafe’s policies - collectively constitute the "Agreement" between the user and CEUCafe To "Agree" to these terms, click "Agree". If you do not agree to these terms, do not click "Agree" and do not use this service.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. CEUCafe does not share, sell, or rent any personally identifiable information, including your email address, with outside third parties without your express consent.
2. To receive continuing education credit: You must be licensed in the state of California as a MFT and/or LCSW. The qualifying and evaluation forms submitted must meet review approval and is adequate. After payment is received, you will receive a notification via email giving you the results of your examination. You may print out your certificate immediately or request via email to have it mailed to your address. You may review your account history on the website under your STUDENT LOGIN.
4. It is the responsibility of each user to be aware of the regulations governing your continuing education requirements.
5. When taking continuing education courses, you have made an agreement to complete the entire course and answered the post test and evaluation truthfully. Upon taking any continuing education courses, you are attesting to the fact that you completed the course in its entirety, have answered all questions accurately and honestly, and have completed the qualifying and evaluation forms without the assistance from others.
POLICIES AND RULES
2. As a provider of online educational services, CEUCafe electronically collects certain user information required by certifying authorities, accrediting bodies, licensing boards or governmental agencies. CEUCafe stores this information on its servers and makes the information available as required by these agencies. In the online medium, detailed affirmation of a users` identity and their actions while using CEUCafe products is necessary to verify the legitimacy of course participants.
3. Information gathered during registration, such as email address, license information, and zip code, may be used to create personalized content. Any financial information that is collected is used only to bill the user for products and services.
4. CEUCafe maintains the integrity of its user base so that no law is knowingly broken. CEUCafe handles personal information of our users so that we will know whom each user is, have proof of that user`s identity, know how to contact that user, and occasionally verify how the user is using the CEUCafe content.
5. Security: The CEUCafe website has been designed with security measures that protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
6. User information is stored in a secured database accessible only by CEUCafe staff.
7. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Service. You further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. CEUCafe may discontinue your rights to any or all of the Service, and may invalidate any continuing education courses taken, if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete. You agree that CEUCafe will store and use the Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining your account.
8. STUDENT LOGIN and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your STUDENT LOGIN. You should not reveal your STUDENT LOGIN or password information to anyone else. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your STUDENT LOGIN, and you agree to immediately notify CEUCafe of any unauthorized use of your STUDENT LOGIN or any other breach of security. CEUCafe shall not be liable for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your STUDENT LOGIN.
9. Right to Change Prices. Prices of any services/products are subject to change at any time.
10. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and purchases. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts and applications.
11. Acknowledgment of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to graphics, audio clips, and editorial content, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service non compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
12. Indemnity: User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CEUCafe and its staff from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys` fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User`s use of the Web site, any alleged violation of this Agreement, or any alleged violation of any rights of another, including but not limited to User`s use of any content, trademarks, service marks, trade names or other intellectual property in connection with the Web site. CEUCafe reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by User, which shall not excuse User`s indemnity obligations.
13. Arbitration: In the event of a dispute between the parties as to the interpretation of this agreement or as to any matter not covered by this agreement, the parties agree to first attempt to settle such a dispute among themselves. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or concerning the interpretation or performance of this agreement that cannot be resolved through negotiation shall be submtted to binding arbitration, and shall be conducted in California.
14. Governing Law: User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding use of the Web Site and purchase of the services on the Web Site. The laws of the State of California will govern interpretation and enforcement of this agreement.